Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Channel Master 100 Mile Range UHF / VHF / HD Directional Outdoor Antenna
The Advantage 100 is a directional (log periodic), line-of-sight outdoor antenna that receives high definition and digital signals from a single direction. This antenna has a reception range of up to 100 miles.
- Long range directional (line of sight) outdoor antenna up to 100 miles
- Reception Range: 100 miles
- Type: Outdoor
- CEA Color Code: yellow, green, light green, red, blue, violet
- Reception Pattern: directional
- Built-In Amplifier: no
- Installation: roof, mast, eave, chimney
- Bandwith: 54 to 216 and 470 to 700 MHz
- VHF Gain: 8.6dB
- UHF Gain: 9.5dB
- Front to Back Ratio: 16dB
- Return Loss: N/A
- Impedance: 300 Ohm (75 Ohm balun included)
- Boom Length: 152"
- Number of Elements: 50
- Max Element Width: 95"
- Mounting Clamp: U bolt up to 2"
- Turning Radius: 8 ft.
- Output Connector: F-type
- Size (product): 152 x 95 x 22 in
- Size (packaging): 69 x 7.25 x 7.25 in
- Weight (product): 7 lb
- Weight (packaging): 11.25 lb
- Wind Resistance: (at 100 mph, no ice) – 37 lb
- Advantage 100
- Hardware (mast, amplifier and coax cable not included)
- Installation Guide
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : Channel Master
- Product Type : Outdoor Antennas
- Features : 100 Mile Range
- Item Rank Result : 8