Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
DISH Pro Switch DPH42 Hybrid Multiswitch
- Supports the installation of multiple Hopper, Joey, Wally and ViP receivers – Including any combination of two of these receiver types
- Provides connections for up to four satellite feeds from a DISH Pro (DP) or DISH Pro Plus (DPP) LNBF
- Alternately, the DPH42 satellite inputs may be fed by the "To Additional" switch (trunk) outputs of a DPP44 or DP34
- Supports Hopper 3 receiver with a DP or DPP dish antenna
- Approved for use to ground the dish system
- The DPH42 has a hard plastic material inside the input and output ports that make it easy to align the center conductor of the coax cable when connecting
- Because the ports of the DPH42 are not self-sealing a CAP must be used on any unused ports to eliminate moisture migration
- Note that the CAPs that are provided with the DPH42 are different than the 75 Ohm terminators that are used toterminate unused client ports on a Node or DPH Hub
- Do NOT install 75 Ohm terminators on the DPH42
- Availability: In stock
- DISH Products : Installation
- Brand : DISH
- Item Rank Result : 8