Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Sonos Amp with free pair of REDIC6 speakers
Sonos Amp Features
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg).
- Product finish: Black
- Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Apple AirPlay 2 compatible: Works with Apple AirPlay 2 on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
- 6.5″ polypropylene cone with a butyl rubber surround
- .75″ pivoting PEI tweeter
- Zero bezel, magnetic grille
- Ultrafast install time
- Fits most brands’ pre-construction brackets
- Maximum power handling: 90 Watts
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Recommended power: 5-90 Watts
- Cutout dimensions: 8.375″ (21.3cm) diameter
- Speaker outside dimensions (with grille): 9.13″ (23.2cm) diameter
- Mounting depth: 3.38″ (8.60cm)
- Availability: Call for ETA
- Brand : Sonos
- Product Type : Amplifier with Speakers
- Speaker Size : 6.5"
- Item Classification : New Items
- Item Rank Result : 0