Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Origin Composer 10" In-wall Subwoofer(Aluminum Enclosure)
- In-wall Subwoofer Aluminum Enclosure
- Dimensions: 3.46 x 13 x 44.09” (88 x 330 x 1120mm)
- Cutout Dimensions: 10.55 x 10.55” (268 x 268mm)
- Mounting Depth: 3.46” (88mm)
- Low Down Aluminum: We use high-grade aluminum everywhere we can due to it’s highly efficient thermal conductivity properties, sturdiness from vibration, ease of instal ation, and space maximizing density. Aluminum has proven to be twelve times stiffer than traditional fiber board (MDF) producing a crisp rattle free experience.
- Taking the Heat: Origin In-Wall Subwoofers are marked with an aluminum faceplate that acts as a heat-sink with superb thermal conductivity, dissipating obstructively hot temperatures and allowing for the woofer cone to complete it’s excursion with maximum linearity.
- Anti-Vibration Control: In order to rid the in-wall subwoofer of disruptive vibrations, the cabinets are lined with shock-absorbent foam that makes the Composer In-Wall subs capable of taking in up to 500-Watts of power unfazed. The resulting bass is louder with preserved fidelity and smooth clarity.
- Higher Perforation & Lower Visibility: Our fully paintable grilles carry a distinctively high perforation pattern that is remarkably smaller than traditional in-wall speaker grilles, enabling them to blend into virtually any environment.
Special Order Only
- Availability: Call for ETA
- Brand : Origin Acoustics
- Speaker Type : Subwoofers
- Architectural Speaker Type : Rectangular
- Product Type : Speaker
- Speaker Size : 10"
- Item Rank Result : 0