Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
PAC Select GM 29-Bit LAN OnStar® Radio Replacement Interface
- Retains OnStar® system functionality and the Bose factory-installed amplifier (if present) when the factory radio is replaced in a 29-bit GMLAN vehicle. Generates all safety warning chimes and audible turn signal indicators.
- Retains OnStar® when the factory radio is replaced
- Retains Factory Bluetooth (2009+ model vehicles)
- Retains rear seat audio controls
- Retains factory XM
- Retains all warning chimes (chime module included)
- Retains back-up sensors/park assist
- Retains back-up camera signal
- Retains factory BOSE audio systems
- Retains factory premium BOSE audio (Y91 digital. does not support fading)
- Supports non-amplified audio systems
- Steering wheel control harness (pre-wired)
- Dual zone function
- Chime volume adjustment (factory buttons)
- Rear seat audio and video (GMRVD) required
- OnStar volume adjustment
- Retained accessory power output (R.A.P.)
- Reverse Wire output
- VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense) output
- Illumination output
- Parking brake output
- Includes antenna adaptor
- NOTE: Fading is not supported in Premium amplified systems.
- Login to view price
- MSRP: $189.95
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : PAC
- Product Type : OEM Integration
- Item Classification : Top Sellers
- Item Rank Result : 10