Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Russound A-BUS Local Source Input
The A-LC3 Local Source Input allows you to connect any analog audio source to the room speakers in an A-BUS zone.
- Automatically switches between to the local source when it detects an audio signal
- Provides adjustments for switching sensitivity and delay
- Provides a connection for an optional IR emitter to send IR control commands to the connected audio source
- Easy to install and connect
- Occupies no more space than a wall outlet
- Shipping Dimensions 3.0" (W) x 4.5" (H) x 2.5" (D) / (7.6 x 11.4 x 6.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Audio Input Connectors Line-level stereo RCA jacks
- CAT-5e Connection (2) RJ45 connectors
- Input Sensitivity 1 Vms
- IR Emitter Connectors 3.5 mm mono IR output jack
- Power Requirement(s) 24 VDC 20 mA (supplied through CAT-5 cable)
- Switching Delay Adjustable from 3-60 seconds
- Login to view price
- MSRP: $156.00
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : Russound
- Item Rank Result : 0