Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
DISH Smartbox 16 Channel QAM Blade
- Outputs digital audio/video signals For distribution via standard CaTV (5-1000 MHz) coax infrastructure
- A maximum of 64 bulk MPEG-4 HD channels are supported. DRM encoding may be added as needed
- The primary use of the 16 channel QAM blade is to deliver bulk programming in an FTG or HD over coax environment
- Power consumption: 25W (typical)
- Connector: F-female
- Output frequency: 45–1003 MHz
- Channel bandwidth: 16 channels, 2.24–8.05 MHz
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 0.9" x 13.5"
- For use with Smartbox lease
- Availability: Call for ETA
- New : New
- DISH Products : Smartbox
- Brand : DISH
- Item Classification : New Items
- Item Rank Result : 0