Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
URC Network Base Station
- Bridges the digital divide between control of clients legacy components and the IP network
- Acting as a Total Control sub-base station, it receives commands from an MRX-10 and reissues them via IR, RS-232 or Relays
- Power: 12V external power supply
- Advanced connectivity allows it to connect to virtually any device or component
- For Complete Control products, the MRX-2 can also be installed independent of Total Control and operated by a smartphone or tablet using URCs CC Control Mobile App or Mobile App for Android, a MX-5000 or a KP-4000 (which are not compatible with Total Control)
Each MRX-2 has the following:
- (1) Relay, configurable to be NO, NC or Momentary
- (1) Sensor port supports video or voltage sensing via URC sensors
- (2) RS-232 ports support TX, RX and GND two-way communication via URC cables
- (6) IR ports enable the included URC emitters to control IR devices (Note: 6th IR output requires the included sleeved emitter (identified by a pink connector), since it can optionally be used to connect an RFTX-1)
*Note: The MRX-1 and MRX-2 are essentially the same but the MRX-2 adds additional RS-232 capability including two-way communication with Network Series products.
This item is NOT compatible with Total Control products.
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : URC/Universal Remote
- IR Function : Emitter
- Item Rank Result : 6