Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
URC Network Base Station
Versatile base station bridges the digital gap between the IP network and legacy components. It provides advanced connectivity for a broad range of components and devices, assuring seamless integration for optimal system performance.
- Auxiliary base station for Total Control or Complete Control system
- Receives commands from advanced system controller
- Reissues commands via IR, RS-232 or relay
- Offers advanced connectivity for broad range of components and devices
- Provides additional outputs for easy system expansion
- Note for Complete Control system: Install the MRX-2 independently and operate via Complete Control mobile app, KP-4000 or MX-5000
- Network: One 10/100 Ethernet port
- IR: Six variable IR ports
- RS-232: Two serial (RS-232) ports capable of two-way communication
- Sensor: One sensor port
- Relay: One relay configurable to NO, NC or Momentary
- Power: 12V power supply
- Indicator LEDs: Power, status, sensor and Ethernet
- System: Total Control®, Complete Control™
- Professional programming required
- Dimensions: 9.8" (W) x 1.1" (H) x 4.7" (D)
- Weight: .52 lbs.
- Base station
- Power supply
- Adjustment tool
- Mounting plate
- Two year USA Limited Warranty
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : URC/Universal Remote
- IR Function : Emitter
- Item Rank Result : 6