Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Nest Hello Video Doorbell
Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, so you never miss a thing. It replaces your existing wired doorbell and delivers HD video and bright, crisp images, even at night. It’s designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe or packages on the ground.
- 4:3 HD video designed to show people head to toe
- HDR video shows sharp details even in bright and dark areas
- Person, motion and sound alerts to detect visitors
- Can recognize family and friends and send a special alert2
- Prerecorded quick responses
- Dimensions: 1.7 in x 4.6 in x 1.0 in (4.3 cm x 11.7 cm x 2.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.55 oz (129 g)
- Power requirements: 16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell
- Camera: 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom
- Video: HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
- Field of view: 160° diagonal
- Audio: High-quality speaker and microphone
- Lights: RGB light ring and status light
- Night Vision: 850 nm infrared LEDs
- Sensors: Ambient light
- Operating temperature: 5°F to 104°F(-15°C to 40°C)
- Weather resistance: IPx4 rating
- Security: 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi; WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported, 802.15.4 (2.4GHz), Bluetooth Low Energy
- Product requirements: Requires a wired doorbell and chime.
- Connectivity requirements: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
- Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. For more info visit nest.com/requirements.
- Bandwidth requirements: At 1600 x 1200, Nest Hello requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video. Nest Hello will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your Nest Hello streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1600 x 1200, each Nest Hello could use 150GB to 600GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
- The Nest app is currently available in: English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- Quick responses are currently available in: English (US, UK), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish (Americas, Spain), Swedish
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Title 20 battery charger compliant
- Nest Hello video doorbell
- Chime connector
- 15° wedge
- Release tool
- Masonry drill bit
- Window decal
- Wall plate
- Extension wires
- Wall anchors
- Quick Start Guide
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty (details in box). For support, visit nest.com/support.
- Also includes theft replacement policy.
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : Nest
- Product Type : Doorbell
- Item Classification : Top Sellers
- Item Rank Result : 12